Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Friend Growing Wiser

Special Lady...Happy Birthday!


This world holds many different emotions but one emotion that surprises us on boundless occasions is the love of friends....especially when they consider themselves to be sisters. Miles may separate us every day but no matter what happens in my day....you are one of the first ones I think about sharing with. My days will never not have you in them. God knew what he was doing when he put us together all those years ago! He blessed me with a beautiful person to help me stay on the right path of life and to gently remind me when I start to stray of what direction is best for me. You, my friend have one of the kindest and most beautiful souls that I have ever saw or had the honor of loving. I am grateful with ever bone in my body for ever knowing even your name. Thank you for all the late night talks and the endless crying but yet exciting teenage years! We have had so much fun and have taught each other many times about smiles and laughter! I may not physically be there for your birthday but I am always and forever there with you emotionally and spiritually. You are in my prayers every minute of every day and I pray for many more years of crying, smiling, talking and laughing. All those moments, EVERY ONE OF THEM...has made us STRONGER and  WISER!  Thank you for sharing your life with this sister! Happy birthday beautiful lady....a little early...LYLASA!

Friends for Life 2009











No comments:

Post a Comment