Sunday, December 27, 2015

NEGATIVITY, refusing to get up to meet the Challenges!


Negativety can be found in all of our lives and once in a while we are all guilty of being a part of it...None of us are perfect or innocent..In the year to come (2016) I am setting a challenge for myself and hopefully some of you will follow: I WANT TO MAKE MORE TIME TO SMILE..TO LOOK FOR THE POSITIVES IN THE FACE OF ALL THE POSSIBLE NEGATIVES. ...TO BE LOVING, DIRECT WHEN ABLE AND TO TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WANT TO BE TREATED. ..BEING NEGATIVE IS EASY BUT I WANT TO BE THE BETTER PERSON FOR ME...TO KNOW THAT IF I HAVE ONLY TODAY...THEN I HAVE LIVED IT IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY. How about you....can you find a challenge....make it yours and hold yourself to it! The best you is the one in discovery...keep an open mind and think outside the box. Only one truly to blame for your future forward. ..is you and your direction you presently head! YOUR PATH MAY BE GODS BUT YOUR CHOICES ARE ALL YOURS! So make some changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment