Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Heard what you said, but its not what I see!

Time tells us stories that some believe when they experience them. Others believe them when they hear them. While still others have to actually feel all the emotions that are to be held when a story is real from the heart. Are you speaking with your mind or are you stumbling without a clue through a lifetime of mistakes and mishaps. Do we become the misconceptions or are we the rare breeds. I talk of confusion because my own blood makes me hurt inside and out. He is the quickest pain that I have ever felt. The sharpest knife to cut at my heart but usually the only person who is allowed to get away with all the turmoil he spreads. The quickest of life for me to forgive. He throws words that I wish I had never heard. I never thought I would have days like these. On the richest day of my life when i first heard him cry I never thought my heart could break so easy. I never thought that any one could tear me inside out and still end up with my love still to be his. I don't know how to hate a child. I thank God for that blessing because if he meant every word that he said to me I would cry with every breath that I took. A pain from a child hurts so badly that you think you will never heal. It doesn't take a lifetime of hurt. It only takes a few seconds and a mothers heart can break and softly quietly repair because there is no choice with a child. The unfortunate is that I hear quite often what I want to hear and sometimes what I don't want to hear however its not what I see! The see is what hurts and leaves a footprint on my heart that will always forgive but the unfortunate pain of a loved flesh and blood will never fully heal. How can it heal when your lives are tied together forever never to part. A mother loves her child no matter what, always and forever, but she can also silently cry inside because of the unseen pain. I forgive you is real. I will always feel the hole, the impression on my heart is also real.

No comments:

Post a Comment