Friday, November 9, 2012

A Friendly Face

I am thankful for a friendly face. There have been a few mornings over the last few years that I stop by the Iuka General Store on my way to work. The ladies and some gents are always nice in there but there has been one particular young lady that greets me with a smile and a chuckle while we discuss breakfast pizza or sausage and egg biscuit......LOL! Well it may not seem like a lot to some but I
appreciate her attitude and her sense of humor about making my morning as special as she can. I don't recall her name but names aren't my strong point, People and their gestures are. She makes the stop all worth it even if I was to not buy a single thing.....Well that doesn't usually happen though! She is always willing to fix something up for me. If you get a chance stop by and try her breakfast pizza! Its one of the best! Tell her you heard how wonderful she was and you needed the pep talk! She tells me she doesnt get enough people for breakfast....stop and say hi! You wont regret it! Thanks again for the friendly face! You make my day wonderful from the start!

No comments:

Post a Comment