Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thank you and Pay it Forward

Hey Everybody, I got a challenge over November and December for each of you with a story behind it. This morning I was going thru the drive thru at McDonalds in Salem and to my awe....the BLACK ALTIMA in front of me had paid for my food. When I asked the lady at the window if she was sure....she just smiled and said its paid for. I don't know who the person was but thanks to their generosity i am

asking my friends, family and acquaintances to help me pay a forward. I challenge you all to do something nice for someone else. Big or little it doesn't matter. ITS THE GESTURE OF CARING ABOUT ANOTHER! YOU NEVER KNOW HOW YOUR GENEROSITY WILL EFFECT THOSE AROUND YOU! LETS START A CHAIN REACTION IN SALEM AND AROUND THE AREA! IF YOU FEEL THE CHALLENGE....START IT IN YOUR AREA! TELL MY STORY, TELL OTHERS STORIES! If you can pay it forward secretively then that makes it all the better but if you cant.....its a pay it forward still! Call it a Christmas gift if you will! Many of us are hurting right now, emotionally, financially and some physically. Make your pay it forward count and come back and tell us about it! Dont say to who or exactly where. Just talk about the gestures you made. THANK YOU TO THE PERSON IN THE BLACK ALTIMA! I ACTUALLY CRIED TEARS OF HAPPINESS OVER WHAT YOU DID! NOW, LETS ALL GET OUT THERE AND DO SOMETHING! BRING US BACK A STORY! SOMEBODY, NEAR OR FAR ARE IN NEED OF YOUR PAY IT FORWARD! GIVE A LITTLE AND GOD BLESS! ...............I CANT WAIT TO HEAR SOME STORIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment