Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Voices Speaking as One

To feel wanted and needed, complete as a whole is important when you work in Social Work. You easily become tainted by what we see and what we do. There really are no easy answers when it comes to working with other peoples lifes but life is bareable when the people you work with become not only your collegues but your friends. You all know boundaries and dont exactly hang out but at the same time
you know that if you are in trouble or have a tough question then they have your back! I am lucky and thankful that my crew is a team that has learned to cry together, to be angry together and to laugh together. I not only have good coworkers that I am proud to have in my corner but I have a good boss that cares about her employees. She directs us but she also respects us and teaches to remember to respect each other. No one and no one place is perfect but I am thankful for the laughter that I share with co workers. I look forward to seeing them and experiencing the day as it unfolds. Sometimes our days are revealed to us as unbelievable but together as a team we stand strong. For that strength......I am going to forever be greatful to my team of friends and those who lead us and band together with us! Personalities working together make us strong in number and they increase the volume of the voices for those we serve! I am very thankful on this day 6 to have so many voices speaking as one!

No comments:

Post a Comment