Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Not so foolish

Isn't it crazy how some things happen in life and it barely effects you. Other things happen and for whatever reason they are life altering. I will not ever be the same again after the last few days. I am still the same person just a little wiser and a little more to myself. Pain is a life changing tool. Yesterday I was different. Today I am not complete or healed , that will take time, I am just a little smarter, more careful and not so foolish. Another lives lessons learned. Another heartbreak. I guess God choose for me to learn my lessons at a certain age. He sure continues to teach me about life, love and relationships. Who to trust and how to protect myself. I guess my life will always be about survival but the reasons and the emotions for the survival is what changes. There is a lot of love in life and that love is what binds me to the pleasures of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment