Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Simple


I seem to have woke up wondering what the definition of simple really is.I can not think of anything that does not hold at least a little bit of complicity. I breath everyday before I get out of bed and I find myself saying a morning prayer reminding myself always that it could be worse and that GOD does hand down real blessings. It is not a figment of my imagination. I do linger for the simple life of when I had no worries and adults had the responsibility of where I laid my head. Well, life may not be simple but it is beautiful from the sunrise to the sunset. I soothe myself with the soft sounds of the life right off my back porch. I sometimes think that nature is the only sure thing in life. It is always there if you just slow down and partake. It is the soothing that cost you nothing but a will, a will to want to calm yourself. My mom always smiled when we were outside.She knew how to see right through me and get to the problems in life. I miss her and I miss that. Mom's are a special gift from God because he needed someone on earth to handle some of us 24/7. For most of us his gift of love. I saw a friend of mine break down yesterday. I know that she is going through a tough time in her life but she always portrays strength. I admire her totally. To see her get upset and cry made me realize that I too need to be strong but we all need to slow down because God never promised us tomorrow or even today as far as that goes. We all have up and downs. This is not new to any of us. The important part is how we handle our lives and the effect that we place on others. It may take our daily hello or just our smile that keeps some one in this world today. BE CAREFUL what you say and do. OUR footprints on others can either be a memory of love or of destruction. How is that for the thought of the day. Remember to tell someone Hello, You may be the only one who does!!!!!!!!!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment