Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tomorrow will be better


Some people can say that they hear us, understand us, appreciate us but still never really feel who and what we are really about or even pay attention to how bad they hurt us. It doesn't matter what happened to me, Its more just the fact that My heart hurts because something that matters so greatly to me feels as thou who hurt me were saying "Just tell her, she will deal with it and get over it." How untrue the thought is. Sometimes I still get surprised by how insensitive people in this world can be. I realize that I am not perfect but I do my best to look at others and see what binds their souls to pain and what releases their inner self. I love those who hurt me or it would not hurt so much. The last few years has been about opening my eyes and seeing opportunities pass me by. There are days that I just cant believe the pain that we as humans endure. What is light weight to some is life altering to others. My tears need to continue to flow for now. I need to release the pain and misunderstanding that I feel. Just for today, I need to feel sad and to cry so that I can make sure that tomorrow I do not feel the same numbness. Life is not easy, especially today. I now it will get better. Survival is not an option it is a direction. But for today, let me cry. Let me hurt. Let me be to myself. Haven t I earned the right for just one day. I know tomorrow will be better.I guess God decided that he had to scream at me to get me to listen. Now, that thought brought more tears but a smile to my face. My mom would call that stubbornness and maybe a sign of the times changing ahead for me. Tomorrow will be better!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment