Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Take some time


A moment or two is all it takes to let someone know how much you love them and how important they are to you in your life. As the years come and go and once again I have found myself so busy with the struggles of my life that I often have forgotten to say to others how important they are to me. I want all of you who are reading this moment from my life to know that it is not a fluke that you have it before you. You have in some way or another touched my life and I am a better person because of that special touch! My mom blessed me with a little wisdom of knowing when to share my heart, or the footprints on my heart. She in my past and now with my father’s examples raised me to appreciate the people in my life who mold me whether that is good or bad. Every life that touches another has an effect on each other. I could tell you all the heartaches and the beautiful moments that I have experienced this last year but I want my footprint to be one that I ask you to pay forward. Touch someone else’s heart in this year to come! Tell your loved ones and the ones that you pass with only a smile that there is a little hope in this world. We have lost many beautiful souls in the last year. Some were voiceful and others where quietly listening in the backgrounds, but they all had a purpose in our lives and in the lives of others around us. Take time to share a moment of your life with someone who has a meaning in your life. Don’t just speak the words of caring and understanding. Feel them in your heart and remember that God plans our lives, not us! So, make good use of yours and don’t forget to say thank you and praise him for each and every moment of happiness and sometimes even the sorrow because it is the tough times that shape us in to the characters that we become. Don’t just set an example for those around you; lead by an example and give yourself some breathing room because God knows that we all make mistakes.Thank you for all of the footprints, I treasure every one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment