Sunday, February 13, 2011

Beautiful Soul


A heart so full of love but questions its very movement. Do I love or do I lust! Do I climb in and lose myself or do I stand strong and hold my own. To love another is to share all that you are but how can you share what you do not completely know. What answers can be found in loving another, or in loving oneself. One day to see the smiling face and feel the touch that holds you and binds you to another. The pawing, scratching of affection that scares the one back into two. The separation of when they feel like the have reached a point of bliss. The love for one another that stretches for a life time. A true love that cannot be broken without shattering a heart. A long time of love and reminders that true love forms a beautiful soul. No one alone, no love without holding one another and feeling their very essence of being. Breath for me for I can not breath alone. Feel for me for I do not want to be alone. Love comes in many forms but the love of a lifetime comes easily with only tones of challenge, for if its meant to be, the struggles will be gentle and the future will be slowly opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment