Sunday, May 9, 2010

Life Without Her

Todays the day that I slow down and remember who she was and how she made me. She was my best friend and could always sense when I had questions and was troubled. I was only twenty-one years old when I lost my mother. She was beautiful on the inside and the out. She had a heart that made it seem as if she could hold the worlds problems in her hands and make all the bad disappear. She was so kind and loving. My heart yearns for her touch. She was such a strong woman and she never knew a stranger. I loved her so much and my heart has a hole so deep that only in my dreams can it be filled. I miss her so greatly. I only make it through the rough times because of the strength that she shared with me and the wisdom that she passed down to me and now me to my son. Non of us are perfect but this is my log to honor my mother by sharing what wisdom she has left with me. She is my inspiration for all that is worth living. She was a woman of courage and as I know and will always remember, she is and will remain the wind beneath my wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment