Friday, May 14, 2010

A little bit of love still remains

Today's been one of those days that's its hard to find something to make your world seem inspirational. I have had a lot of negatives but I guess a few things have been positive too. I started the day out with a surprise visit in the bathroom from my chipmunk friend. I was washing my hair in the bathtub when I looked over and beside me was Tiger on his back legs with his head in the tub beside me. It was pretty funny seeing a cat like that! I guess the day was pretty unveiling. I aggravated some co-workers and did nothing but work all day. The real meaning for the word soft hearted and warm and snugly came when I went to see the movie "Letters to Juliet". I am telling you that my heart skipped a beat to think about anyone loving another person that much and to find new love at the same time. We all have what we feel like is our soul mate and sometimes it works out and other times its a stabbing pain when your heart blows into a million pieces. The show was heartwarming and it reminded me of my one true love. The kind of love that nothing can come between the two of you. It doesn't always mean that you will spend your life with that person but it does mean that you will never love another human being even close to the same way as you do your soul mate. My heart longs for him now even though I know that I will never be with him again. Its a beautiful memory of the way things once were. Can you remember that person in your life that made you feel like this? Can you remember the chill you felt down your spine when their skin gently brushed yours. When they looked at you from across the room and it was as if the whole world stood still and could read each others mind. Your bodies flowed together as if they were one. Just a look, a touch, a sound of a familiar song can make you stand still in your daily hubba because it makes you remember that one true love.That beautiful and complete feeling that you would love to conquer all over again. Is it possible that you could try again? Is there still hope in your heart and your soul? Your essence is counting on the right answers. Could it be that a little bit of love still remains? Maybe, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment